1.You can use it to recruit talent. Why? Video can effectively engage a large talent pool reaching far beyond your market.Video allows you to show your candidates your business culture and how your current employees feel about working for you.
2. You can create training videos. A well-produced training video delivers the same consistent message and they don’t accidentally leave out important information, therefore, setting up your new employees for success. The employee will know exactly what is expected of them. It also frees up your Hr team to give your new hires more personalized attention after the videos are viewed.
3. You can use it to boost your web presence. Did you know your web page is 50% more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine results page if it has video.(*Digital Sherpa) There are so many other studies out there on how great video is for your website but that’s for another blog.
4. You can use them to boost employee moral. A great rally video can uplift and inspire most all employees. Also, by including everyone from all the departments in the production of the video it makes it a great team building exercise.
5. Great for advertising your product or service on TV, Web or on your LED sign. According to a MarketShare who did a study that analyzed advertising performance across industry and media outlets like television, online display, paid search, print and radio advertising and found that TV has the highest efficiency at achieving key performance indicators, or KPIs, like sales and new accounts. When comparing performance at similar spending levels, TV averaged four times the sales lift of digital.
6. You can document important events that happened in the company like groundbreaking or announcements for history sake.
7. You can use them to create press releases. According to emarketer half of the marketers who used video in email campaigns saw increased click-through rates, increased time spent reading the email, and increased sharing and forwarding. Not only that it makes you look good if it’s produced well.
8. Use it for sales presentations. It’s a salesman in a box it’s always on time, never complains and delivers the same message the same way every time. You can put it on your website or play it at trade shows. Its uses are endless.
We do everything listed and more so give us a call today! 702.592.4673